Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Add "All Pages"
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
How to sign into wiki your page
Step by Step:
1. Click on 'sign in' - top right of screen
It may take you to this screen - then click 'sign in ' again
2. Type in our username and password into the boxes and sign in
DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE
3. Next you may get this 'main' screen - click the purple link below favorite wikis, or it may redirect you back automatically.
This year its called NikauDC2012
4. You are now on the HOME page of the club. Go to Student Pages and choose your name from the table
How to edit your page
5. The greyed out Edit button has now changed to an black
6. Click the EDIT button to unlock your page - this brings up the EDIT menu bar
7. Click the file button for open it. This is where everybody's files sit. Drag and drop your image onto this list and it will upload it to our wiki file storage (
this does not place it on the page yet!)
If drag n drop doesn't work on your computer, use the upload file button.
YOUR FILE MUST BE ON YOUR DESKTOP AND NAMED CORRECTLY OR YOU WONT FIND IT IN THE FILE LATER!
Once you can see your file name on the list, click on it and it will load to your page where your curser was last. Images have their own tool bar that pop up to edit them.
8. to add text, type and spellcheck it first in a wordprocessing application like Word or Pages. Once its all correct, copy and paste it straight onto your page. Keep to plain font. (Remember to click EDIT first to unlock your page)
Its best to use tables to structure your page and keep it tidy, so paste text and load images into the cells instead of straight onto the blank page
Insert a table by clicking the table button on the EDIT menu bar - select 10 rows by 2 column to start with.
Add more rows when needed by clicking on the floating table icon
There are also many how to videos on You Tube but always have a parent present when YouTubing! I have linked one for you below
how to video You Tube
Create a title for your page
this site will create it for you, drag and drop the image to your desktop (mac) or right click>save to desktop (ms)
this site will create a widget and you will need to copy and paste the code in using the 'widget' button instead of the 'file' button. See me if you can't work it out. Remember to save and lock your page before you an see it
Create an Avatar of yourself
build your wild self
a fun site from the New York Zoo
create your superhero self
have fun with making a superhero you
free wee mee
Make a free wee mee and use screen capture (like shift+command+4) to save it to your desk top
click on one of the characters in the banner and start making your own. Do NOT register or sign up to this site.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"